This memorial, given by the Shore family, was installed in 1937, manufactured by Robert McCausland of Toronto.
Harry & Marion Shore with their six children lived on a farm next to the Kains farm. They were devoted members of St. Anne's. One of their sons, Herbert, bought some land from the Kains and established a farm on what is now known as Shore Road and for years provided St. Anne's Church with cornstalks at Harvest Festival. His second wife, Olive Shore, was a faithful and hard-working member of the church.